Kabbalah Experience strives to be a safe and welcoming place for all. Our goal is to create a community and space committed to your spiritual and physical health and well-being.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our physical location in the summer of 2021.
We are mindful of the KE community desire to re-open our physical location.
We have taken into account advice from local medical professionals and the most recent CDC recommendations in order to re-open safely this summer.
1) All students who wish to attend class in person must be vaccinated and provide evidence of vaccination. Otherwise, we welcome and encourage you to join classes via ZOOM.
2) Classes will be offered in-person and on ZOOM videoconference.
- All in-person classes will also be offered on ZOOM.
- Some classes will remain ZOOM only, per the discretion of faculty, and will be designated on the registration page.
- Stating your vaccination status will be part of registration. In-person students will be asked to show proof of vaccine, one-time.
- Aligned with community best practices, all individuals will be temperature-checked upon arrival to Kabbalah Experience.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home and join us by ZOOM. Taking care of yourself, is also taking care of our community.
4) With current CDC guidelines (as of 5/13/21), we recognize that masks are not required when all of the people gathering are vaccinated. If you wish to remain masked, you are welcome to do so.
5) KE classes will be staggered, hosting only one class ‘in-person’ at a time.
- Classrooms and reception area/ lobby will be equipped with EPA approved HEPA filtration systems.
- 12 X 12 classrooms, limited to 7 fully vaccinated people.
- 24 X 24 lobby/ reception area, limited to 11 fully vaccinated people.
Kabbalah Experience will continue to monitor CDC and CDPHE for recommendations and best practices. Our ultimate goal is to keep our students, staff, and faculty safe.
Please feel free to contact Melanie Gruenwald, Executive Director, with any questions, comments, or concerns.
Phone: (303) 337-0959