Kabbalah Experience Streaming Courses
Explore the Mysticism, Psychology and Physics of Transformative Kabbalah
with Master Instructor, Dr. David Sanders.
Available streaming Transformative Kabbalah Classes include:
Level I: Soul, Space, and Time
Level II: Who Are you? Masks
Purchase individually or as a package.
What you get with a Transformative Kabbalah Self-Study Course
Unlimited access to the streaming series
Printable course practice guide
Learning resources to continue your studies
Soul: Unseen Reality
You will feel a growing curiosity and inner shift in perceiving what has previously been “unseen reality.” Kabbalah’s core teachings center around the energetic layers of existence from the physical to the spiritual and the interconnectedness of all that is the ecosphere. You will see that “objects in the mirror are closer than they appear.”
What’s included in Soul- Unseen Reality?
- The Meaning of Kabbalah
- The History of Kabbalah
- Numerology and Your Awake Number
- And There Was Light
- The Transformation of Darkness into Light
- Infinity and Finitude
- Cosmology and the Shattering of the Vessels
- The Unity of Creation
- Language as Code [and Metaphor]
- Miracles, Of Course [and Intention]
Space: Tree of Life
Kabbalah provides you a map for understanding the how and why of things manifesting in your life. The Tree of Life comprises 11 energies that flow from the infinite to the finite (similar but distinct from the Chakra system). These energies, collectively called Sefirot, are guides to discovering how to move your creativity to actualization and the why behind what happens in your life and the lives of others.
What’s included in Tree of Life?
1. Introduction to the Tree of Life: Energy Flow from Infinite to Finite
2. The Triads: Intellectual, Emotional, and Instinctual
3. The Vertical Flow from the Three Crowns: Pleasure, Faith, and Will
4. The Flow Down the Tree of Life Toward Manifestation
5. The Flow Up the Tree of Life to Story and Source
Time: Living in the Present Moment
Do you understand time? It is not the seconds and minutes ticking by, or the days, weeks and years we live by—all of those are how we measure time. What then is the dimension of time that has so fascinated the inquiry of scientists and spiritual seekers? This Kabbalistic detective story unveils the greatest unseen reality: time and the present moment, experience it in the eternity of an eye-blink.
What’s included in Time: Living in the Present Moment?
- Introduction: When Are You? (2:46)
- Class One: Our Relationship to the Past and Procrastination (20:06)
- Class Two: Sanctifying Time and Counting Up (17:34)
- Class Three: Living in the Present Moment (13:28)
- Class Four: The Dimension of Time (23:38)
- Postscript: The Sands of Time Meditation (2:12)
Masks: Who are you?
This course challenges you to strip away your previous understandings of who you are and explore the relationship between your outer selves, inner selves and your essence. The Kabbalah teachings are profound in revealing the masks (ie. selves, identities, roles) you wear to ensure that you can answer the question: Are you wearing the mask or is the mask wearing you?
What’s included in Masks: Who Are You?
1. Getting to Know Your Masks
2. Me and My Body
3. Born to Run: The Soul is Not Shy
4. Beyond Mask
5. Integrating Mask Awareness