Rosenbaum Teaching Fellows in Transformative Kabbalah
The Transformative Kabbalah mentorship program introduces a replicable and scalable initiative for engaging a wide spectrum of adult learners in spiritual and personal growth through a Jewish lens.
The international cohort of Rosenbaum Fellows in Transformative Kabbalah is made possible through a generous gift from longtime KE student Jane E Rosenbaum in honor of her late husband, Stanton Rosenbaum.
View the graduation of the First Cohort of Rosenbaum Fellows in Transformative Kabbalah (July, 2022)
Rosenbaum Fellows 2022/2023
The mentorship is guided by KE Founder and Spiritual Director Dr. David Sanders. KE Rosenbaum Fellows meet weekly as they are mentored in content, pedagogy and meditative practice.
“The curriculum we have developed,” explains Dr. Sanders, “constantly evolves through input from students and teachers. Each new teacher will add their unique perspective and enrich the study of Transformative Kabbalah.”
Dr. David Sanders, the Founder & Spiritual Director of Kabbalah Experience will be your teacher throughout the teacher training and will be available for continued supervision following the completion of your certification.
Scope of the Teaching Fellowship
This will be a 8-month commitment (32 weeks), from October 3, 2023 through May 28, 2024.
You will participate in:
– 1 hour 30 minutes weekly ZOOM group study with Dr. David Sanders
– 1 hour weekly self or paired study
– Fellows will be prepared and expected to launch their first Level I class in the Spring of 2024, while meeting regularly with Dr. Sanders and their Fellow cohort.
– Ongoing Q&A with Dr. Sanders and Fellow cohort
The Fellowship covers the three foundational courses taught in the first year of the KE curriculum. During the mentoring intensive you will integrate the curriculum and understand the flow of study and the methodology of teaching. As a fellow you explore the curriculum and yourself—as the study of Transformative Kabbalah is an agent for developing new awareness.
You will receive:
– Teacher Guides, which include specific lesson plans for each class taught
– Access to Videos- both recordings of your cohort session, and professionally developed Self-Study Videos
– Weekly meetings and mentorship with Dr. David Sanders
– Access to the Kabbalah Experience Curriculum
– Fellows have registration priority with ongoing Kabbalah Experience courses
|Module 1||Module 2||Module 3|
|Soul (Intro to Unseen Reality)||Space (Tree of Life)||Time (Living in the Present)|
Applications for the third cohort of the
Rosenbaum Fellows in Transformative Kabbalah
are available, and due June 26, 2023
June 26, 5pm Mountain: Applications Due
Week of July 10: Interviews
July 17: Notification of acceptance
October 3: Cohort 3 launches, with weekly ZOOM meetings Tuesday 9am – 10:30 Mountain, 11am – 12:30pm Eastern
This highly subsidized program costs you $1500, including the eight-month program, and an in-person retreat during the spring of 2024.
Applicants should have at least five years of experience in formal or informal spiritual education.