Our Covid Policies & Guidelines
Kabbalah Experience strives to be a safe and welcoming place for all. Our goal is to create a community and space committed to your spiritual and physical health and well-being.
We are mindful of the KE community desire to re-open our physical location.
We have taken into account advice from local medical professionals and the most recent CDC recommendations in order to re-open safely for in-person classes.
1) All students and faculty who wish to attend class in person must be vaccinated and provide evidence of vaccination. Otherwise, we welcome and encourage you to join classes via ZOOM.
2) All students, faculty, and visitors have the choice to remain masked, according to their comfort level.
3) Classes will be offered in-person and on ZOOM videoconference.
- All in-person classes will also be offered on ZOOM.
- Some classes will remain ZOOM only, per the discretion of faculty, and will be designated on the registration page.
- Stating your vaccination status will be part of registration. In-person students will be asked to show proof of vaccine, one-time.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home and join us by ZOOM. Taking care of yourself, is also taking care of our community.
Kabbalah Experience will continue to monitor CDC and CDPHE for recommendations and best practices. Our ultimate goal is to keep our students, staff, and faculty safe.
Please feel free to contact Melanie Gruenwald, Executive Director, with any questions, comments, or concerns.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (303) 337-0959